When you read this it will already be next year—you’ll probably read it on Monday (the first work day of 2011) although some of you more driven types will read it over the holiday weekend. So, since it’s the first week of an entirely new year, here are a few things to keep in mind–
1. So far, you’ve got 100% customer retention—let’s keep it that way!
2. No one has turned your proposal down all year—what a great record!
3. Whatever has gone before today has gone; let it go. Be stronger for it or forget it.
4. No one has made President’s Club yet so you have as much chance to make it in 2011 as anyone else.
5. This is the season that companies change vendors so don’t slow down; get in front of your competition’s accounts and win them.
6. This is the season that companies change vendors so don’t get dumped; love on your customers without limit.
By tomorrow or next week or next month some of this will have changed but for today it’s all true and it’s all good so let’s make the most of it!