I’ve been trying to make some changes to my ATT account via their website(s).
Not getting there. I mean, I’m getting there—if “there” means their various sites. But not there—if “there” means accomplishing what I want to accomplish.
So, I’m wondering what can our customers do from our website.
- Can they apply for a job? Staff?
- Can they update their information?
- Can they see their account status? Billing information?
- Can they place an order?
- Can they change anything?
- Can they quickly contact us?
A website isn’t supposed to be pretty (unless all you want is an online brochure). A website is supposed to do something or enable you to do something.